Carpet Care Tips
Keeping your home healthy starts with clean carpets. A OK Chem-Dry is your best choice in Algonquin for carpet cleaning because we specialize in providing a deeper, longer-lasting clean with healthier results.
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)Carpet cleaning is just like exercise. If you get into a routine and keep it up, you will see great results and feel better for it. Understanding the best way to clean carpets will help you save time because you’ll use products that do the job right from the start and don’t require re-cleaning. Not only will products and services with the CRI Seal of Approval help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your carpets clean and looking great.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 12 to 18 months to remove deep-down, embedded dirt and grime. For premium cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the DoorPreventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to start keeping it clean. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks.
- Use mats : Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters and spreads in the house.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your home.
- Change your air filters : Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended in the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet and other surfaces in the home.
Area & Oriental Rug Cleaning
Wood Floor Cleaning
Pet Stain & Odor Removal
Specialty Stain Removal
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Granite countertop Renewal
A Clean That's Certified Green
We brighten and revive area rugs and upholstery as well as stone, tile, grout, and mattresses. And we specialize in removing even the toughest pet stains and odors.
Get a FREE quote. Only takes a few seconds!